This release adds the following capabilities:
- Collection of activity events from SwitchYard BPEL and BPM components
- Enable security on REST services
- Ability to enable/disable activity event collection based on a property, and switchable at runtime through JMX
- XSLT transformer for processing activity event content
- Information processor support for header values
- Event processor for sending emails
- Event processor for persisting events (e.g. situations)
- Added a new context type called Link, for correlating two activity events within a specified timeframe, where the correlation value may not be unique outside of that timeframe
- H2 database configured on installation
- Various bug fixes and minor changes - see release notes for more details.
This release is compatible with SwitchYard 1.0.0.Alpha1, and should be installed in JBoss EAP.
For more information, please see the release notes at: