- Releases artifacts are in the repository before they go to a runtime, the artifact is automatically in escrow this way, and the sources are stored along side the binaries.
- Automated deployments (using file copy, RHQ RestAPI, or JBoss Domain RestAPI).
- Email notifications.
- Sign off using Human Tasks in the workflow. Users and roles can be tailored to fit your organization. The sign off enhances the visibility of the where an artifact is in the deployment lifecycle.
- Audit features allow full history tracking of the artifacts.
- One repository for everything; so things can be found easily. This answers the "Where is my stuff" question. The XPath like query language of S-RAMP can used for searching.
1. Have DTGov running; see http://jboss-overlord.blogspot.com/2013/11/bleeding-edge-governance-getting-started.html.
2. Install the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler into your Eclipse IDE, or you can try the early access JBoss Developer Studio.